6.13.2012

The One with The Doctor


Doctor Who? No not that Doctor. Doctor Seuss of course!

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities."

 "I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you. Thank you. Sam-I-Am"
“I’ll find it!” cried Horton.
“I’ll find it or bust!
I SHALL find my friends on
my small speck of dust!”
 "We took a look. We saw a Nook.
On his head he had a hook.
On his hook he had a book.
On his book was "How to Cook"
We saw him sit and try to cook
But a Nook can't read, so a Nook can't Cook.
SO...
What good to a Nook is a hook cook book?"
You've never had our cakes?? 
Well "If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good"

No comments:

Post a Comment